Under debt advisory, FH Capital provides various services and solutions related to its clients’ capital requirements through:
- Bond/Sukuk Issuances: FH Capital assists companies in raising debt funds through public or private placement.
- Loan Syndication: FH Capital provides advisory services related to loan syndication if the debt needed is of a sizeable amount.
- Commercial Paper Issuances: FH Capital assists companies in tiding over their short-term working capital requirements through the issuance of Commercial Paper.
Scope of work entails:
- Assessing the optimum structure of the transaction based on Client’s requirements.
- Discussing legalities with the legal counsel to finalise the structure of issuance.
- Assisting in the preparation of necessary documentation.
- Preparing the prospectus/offering memorandum and accompanying marketing materials.
- Assisting in obtaining approvals from the regulatory authorities.
- Defining a cardinal/prime funding strategy.
- Supporting negotiations and transaction closures.
- Financial Modeling and Marketing stream documentation.
Commodity-based Financing: Businesses who seek short-term financing sources, through self-liquidating assets may also be serviced by our competent team.